Update and then some...

I'm still having computer issues...sigh.  I think the easiest thing to do will be to just get a new one.  I just wish we had the money, you've never heard that before, right?  haha

I also have another update for you.  I'm working on moving my site away from Blogger, using self-hosting, and hopefully have more options.  I have a lot to learn about this so we'll see how soon that happens.  If you have any tips or tricks please let me know!  I know there are a whole lotta people out there that have more experience than I.

One random thing I've gotten involved in lately is Instagram challenges.  They're not technically a challenge but it's mostly where you post pictures of a certain type each day.  I just finished the #charmgedGTD challenge hosted by @misstrenchcoat. We had a list of 31 things to post pictures of, everything from our planner to office art to green juice.  It was very interesting to see all the different ways people take things into account.  You could tell the passions of individuals.  Today I begin the #listersgottalist challenge hosted by @TheResetGirl.  This one is different in the fact that instead of just pictures we are creating lists.  A while back I mentioned how much I loved making lists.  This will be a test to see if I like any kind of lists or mostly to-do lists!  The first day is "Reasons Why I Love Being a Planner Girl".  This one is fairly easy for me but I've looked ahead and there are some that will be hard!  I'm excited to get into a little more decorating and creating more of a journal.  Thankfully Cori (The Reset Girl) put up videos about decorating and she has a some on there from the last challenge she did.  Sometimes I have trouble thinking of things myself but when I see something else it helps to get my brain going.

Sorry the picture is so fuzzy, I took it with my phone.

I'm excited to see where this takes me and I hope I can keep up.  Time is the biggest deterrent for me.  This will mean I have to take the time to create and think and enjoy.  I'll try to post pictures now and then so you can check out my lists.  Feel free to join in if you like that kind of stuff!

Are there any challenges you've done?  Did you like it?  What is your favorite?


Follow me on Instagram!  @chevronshanica